SKU: 985447BL (Black)
Please note, these women's tall mukluks are marked on sale for final clearance. All sales are final on this item and no return will be accepted.
These warm and comfortable women's traditional style mukluks will keep you fashionable yet warm and cozy all winter long. These Native American inspired mukluks are handmade from genuine suede leather and they come in Black. What makes these mukluks so unique and stylish is the real rabbit fur wrapped around the middle of the boots and the matching pompoms. The front of these ladies mukluks also features a beautiful Native Indian beaded design on the vamp and front. These are considered mid-calf mukluks and are approximately 13" tall. They have a rubber gum/crepe sole perfect for outdoor usage in either black or tan. For ultimate warmth they have a thick and plush fleece lining throughout the entire winter boots. These women's mid-calf lined mukluks are pull on style and are easy to slip-on. They come in ladies sizes 5-10. Order the same as your shoe size. They do not come in half sizes, if you wear a half size order down to the nearest full size. (9 ½ or size 9). For more instructions on how to clean and care for you mukluks click here.
- Fit: Same as regular shoe size, half size order down
(9½ order size 9)
- 100% Canadian handmade
- Genuine leather
- Mukluks are Black or Brown colour
- Real matching rabbit fur collar around shaft
- Decorative rabbit fur pom poms on sides with laces
- Hand-sewn beaded design on vamp & front
- Mid-calf high approximately 13" tall
- Crepe gum rubber sole
- Warm fleece lining throughout
- Outdoor use
- Available in women's size 5-10
- Made by Canadian company: Eugène Cloutier Inc.