Please note, these plaid children's slippers are marked on sale for final clearance. All sales are final on this item and not returns will be accepted.
These beautifully handmade children's moccasin slippers are comfortable, stylish and warm. They feature a hand-sewn Native American style beaded design on the vamp, a plush fleece lining and real grey rabbit fur trim. They are very durable and made from genuine cowhide suede leather in a Grey colour. These child and youth moccasin slippers have a strong rubber/gum crepe sole perfect if you need to go outside on your deck or patio. We carry child size 7-10 to youth sizes 11-3 in these particular traditional aboriginal style moccasin slippers. They are super easy for you kid to slip on and off their feet. We recommend you order 1 full size up as they fit snug and children grow so fast. Click here
- Fit: Small, order one full size up
- 100% Canadian handmade
- Genuine cowhide suede leather
- Moccasin slippers are Grey colour
- Real matching rabbit fur trim
- Crepe gum rubber sole
- Hand-sewn beaded design on vamp
- Warm fleece lining
- Indoor use
- Available in size child & youth sizes 7-3
- Made by Canadian company: Eugène Cloutier Inc.