SKU: BB37597M-C (Cork)
These men's earthing ankle boots are designed specifically for Earthing in mind. They are handmade from natural materials which include genuine moose hide leather allowing grounding to occur. They have an added leather sole in a nice dark brown leather colour sewn specifically for outdoor use on soft surfaces.
These men's Native American style boots are come in a Cork Brown colour and have a double fringe as well as an Indian braid. They are ankle height and have raw hide leather lace-ups for tightening. They come in men's size 7-16. Genuine leather sustains a much longer life than other materials and will stretch and mold to your foot for ultimate comfort. These moccasins fit true to size, for half sizes go down to the nearest full size. (11 ½ order size 11).
Click these links to purchase replacement leather soles or laces for these moccasins.
- Fit: Same as regular shoe size, half size order down
(10½ order size 10)
- 100% Canadian handmade
- Genuine moose hide leather
- Moccasin boots are Cork colour
- Unique Native American Indian braid design at top
- Ankle high approximately 6" tall
- Raw hide leather laces
- Hand-stitched vamp
- Gusseted tongue in boot
- Fringes around top, ankle and vamp
- Double soft leather sole with NO foam
- Indoor & outdoor use (Earthing)
- Available in men's size 7-13
- Made by Canadian company: Eugène Cloutier Inc.