These FINAL CLEARANCE men's winter moccasin boots are unique and cozy. They are the best 'every day' moccasin boot that you can quickly slide on and off since they reach ankle height and are approximately 4" tall. These men's winter moccasin shoe boots are Canadian handmade from real suede leather in an Indian Tan colour and the interior is lined with a soft and cozy red plaid fleece lining which is warm and soft. They have a durable treaded brown Italia Marron sole and leather accents around the rim and up the back in a Rocky Oil Tan color. These men’s Native American style short ankle moccasin boots have the Laurentian Chief Indian Chief head brand mark stamped on the vamp and dark brown laces up the front. We carry men’s sizes 8-13 and they fit the same as your regular shoe size. They do not come in half sizes, if you wear a half size order up to the nearest full size. (9 ½ or size 10). We recommend you treat the genuine suede with a leather protector to make them water resistant.
- Fit: Same as regular shoe size, half size order down (10½ order size 11)
- 100% Canadian handmade
- Genuine suede leather
- Moccasin boots are Rocky Oil Tan and Indian Tan colour
- Embossed Indian Chief stamp on tongue
- Ankle high approximately 4" tall
- Treaded Italia Marron sole
- Warm red plaid fleece lining
- Outdoor use
- Available in men's size 8-13
- Made by Canadian company: Eugène Cloutier Inc.
Items marked FINAL SALE are not eligible for return.
All sales on these items are final.
*Item is not eligible for return, refund, warrantee, etc.