These beautiful mukluks winter boots are sure to turn heads. They are knee-high mukluks and reach approximately 16" from the ground up. The opening/calf circumference is approximately 14" around. These ladies insulated mukluks are Canadian handmade from genuine leather in chic Black colour and they have a matching real rabbit fur collar around the boot shaft. They have a traditional Native style hand-beaded vamp and a pattern on the front. These women's tall mukluk winter boots have a durable outdoor crepe sole in black and they have a fleece lining throughout the foot bed and the shaft. They are easy to slip on and off and we carry women’s sizes 5-12. They fit the same as your regular shoe size. They do not come in half sizes, if you wear a half size order down to the nearest full size. (9 ½ or size 9). For more instructions on how to clean and care for you mukluks click here.
These women's tall knee-high black beaded mukluk winter boots are hand-crafted by a Canadian company called Laurentian Chief, Eugene Cloutier Inc., manufactured in the northern suburbs of Quebec city. They have been manufacturing superb moccasins and mukluks since 1945. Laurentien Chief offers quality handmade moccasins with craftsmanship that is next-to-none. *Non Native Product
Features & Sizing
- Fit: Same as regular shoe size, half size order down (9½ order size 9)
- 100% Canadian handmade
- Genuine leather
- Mukluks are Black colour
- Real matching rabbit fur collar around shaft
- Decorative rabbit fur pom poms on sides with laces
- Hand-sewn beaded design on vamp & front
- Knee high approximately 16" tall
- Crepe gum rubber sole
- Warm fleece lining throughout
- Outdoor use
- Available in women's size 5-12
- Made by Canadian company: Eugène Cloutier Inc.