These women's short mukluks are stylish, warm and easy to slide-on. They are on sale at a clearance discount price while supplies last. They women's mukluk winter boots reach slightly above the ankle and are 7" tall from the ground up. They feature a real rabbit fur collar around the boot shaft and they have fashionable Native American style hand-beaded vamp. They interior of these ankle mukluks is warm synthetic fleece throughout the entire interior. They have a durable rubber sole perfect for winter days and they come in a Hazelnut colour suede which we are calling 'Dark Tan' in the selection above in ladies sizes 6-10. They are handmade in Canada by Alfred Cloutier. We recommend you order the same as your regular size. They are not available in half sizes, if you wear a half size order down. (8 ½ order size 8)
- Fit: Same as regular shoe size, half size order down (8½ order size 8)
- 100% Canadian handmade
- Genuine suede leather
- Above ankle high approximately 7" tall
- Real rabbit fur collar around shaft
- Hand-sewn beaded design on vamp
- Moccasin boots are Hazelnut (Dark Tan) colour
- Durable outdoor rubber sole
- Warm fleece lining throughout
- Outdoor use
- Available in women's size 6-10
- Made by Canadian company: Wakonsun by Barbo - Alfred Cloutier
Items marked FINAL SALE are not eligible for return.
All sales on these items are final.
*Item is not eligible for return, refund, warrantee, etc.