These FINAL CLEARANCE women's short winter moccasin boots are unique and cozy. Read our blog post about these moccasins "A Canadian Classic". They are the best 'every day' moccasin boot that you can quickly slide on and off since they reach ankle height and are approximately 4" tall. These ladies winter moccasin shoe boots are Canadian handmade from real suede leather in an Indian Tan colour and the interior is lined with a soft and cozy red plaid fleece lining which is warm and soft. They have a durable treaded brown Italia Marron sole and leather accents around the rim and up the back in a Rocky Oil Tan color. These women’s Native American style short ankle moccasin boots have the Laurentian Chief Indian Chief head brand mark stamped on the vamp and dark brown laces up the front. We carry women’s sizes 5-10 and they fit the same as your regular shoe size. They do not come in half sizes, if you wear a half size order down to the nearest full size. (9 ½ or size 9). We recommend you treat the genuine suede with a leather protector to make them water resistant.
- Fit: Same as regular shoe size, half size order down (9½ order size 9)
- 100% Canadian handmade
- Genuine suede leather
- Moccasin boots are Rocky Oil Tan and Indian Tan colour
- Embossed Indian Chief stamp on tongue
- Ankle high approximately 4" tall
- Treaded Italia Marron sole
- Warm red plaid fleece lining
- Outdoor use
- Available in women's size 5-10
- Made by Canadian company: Eugène Cloutier Inc.
Items marked FINAL SALE are not eligible for return.
All sales on these items are final.
*Item is not eligible for return, refund, warranty, etc.