These chic women's traditional apache style moccasin boots are a combination between fashion and comfort. They feature a double fringe and come in a Mocha Brown colour. They are handmade from soft and durable genuine suede leather. These ankle-high beauties look great in tights, skinny jeans or with a skirt. The vamp is hand-stiched and these Apache Native American style ladies moccasin boots have raw hide leather laces for tightening. They have a outdoor crepe/gum sole. We recommend you treat these women's fringed ankle moccasin boots with a leather protector. They come in ladies size 5-10. These moccasins fit true to size, for half sizes go down to the nearest full size (8 ½ order size 8).
- Fit: Same as regular shoe size, half size order down (8½ order size 8)
- 100% Canadian handmade
- Genuine cowhide suede leather
- Moccasin boots are Mocha Brown colour
- Long fringe around top
- Fringes around top, ankle and vamp
- Ankle high approximately 6" tall
- Hand-stitched vamp
- Raw hide leather laces
- Gusseted tongue in boot
- Crepe gum rubber sole
- Suede interior with padded insole
- Indoor & outdoor use
- Available in women's size 5-10
- Made by Canadian company: Eugène Cloutier Inc.
Items marked FINAL CLEARANCE are not eligible for return.
All sales on these items are final.
*Item is not eligible for return, refund, warrantee, etc.