Fall Clearance: Women’s White Leather Moccasins
September is here, and suddenly the focus has changed from sun and sand to pumpkin spice. It seems like everyone has that “back-to-school” feeling, even when some of us haven’t been back to school in years!
The days are growing mellow, sunsets arrive earlier, and the first leaves have already begun to change colour. Sweaters are starting to come out of drawers, and the afternoon air turns as golden as corn stalks and sunflowers. It’s time to indulge in our favourite autumn traditions.
All of this signals that cooler temperatures are on its way. And even though we can expect to enjoy lots of beautiful fall weather in the coming weeks, it’s a great time to pick up a cozy pair of moccasin slippers — even better if they’re on sale!
We’re retiring this style of women’s winter-white indoor moccasins by the Alfred Cloutier company. Don’t miss your chance to get high-quality leather mocs for an excellent price.
Handcrafted in Quebec, Canada, these genuine cowhide moccasin slippers are lined with fuzzy Berber for extra warmth and comfort. They come in a frosty shade of “ice white” that pairs well with a pair of blue jeans, leggings, or PJs! Their design showcases traditional moccasin features such as puckered hand stitching, rawhide laces, and gorgeous threaded details and motifs on the vamp.
Why wait until the snow flies, when you can take advantage of our remaining inventory and clearance pricing? Order online today and have these gorgeous slippers waiting for you the moment you start to feel a chill in the air.
White Berber-lined Moccasins by Alfred Cloutier are available in Women’s sizes 5-10:
Please note: these are on final clearance; all sales are final and no returns will be accepted.
Here’s a checklist of our favourite fall things to do while wearing your new pair of indoor moccasins:
- Read “Persuasion” by Jane Austen (the definitive autumn novel)
- Treat yourself to a pumpkin spice beverage or baked good
- Light the first fire of the season in your wood stove or fireplace
- Make a fall wreath or garland with foraged branches
- Watch a classic Nora Ephron film like “You’ve Got Mail” or “When Harry Met Sally”
- Knit a scarf (or learn to knit one!)
- Burn a spicy-scented candle
- Enjoy a cup of tea with a soft-baked ginger cookie
- Cuddle up in your coziest cardie or blanket for a long autumn nap
- Carve a pumpkin