These "Yanionyen Chita" - Bear Paw slippers are 100% made in Canada by Huron-Wendat Native Americans from Canada. They are crafted from the softest most durable genuine moose hide leather. These baby fringed moccasins are the cutest little slippers. Some of the adorable features include the stamped bear paw on the soles and the stylish fold over fringe. They are great baby moccasins as they will actually stay on your child's feet due to the raw hide laces that can be tightened with the draw string. They come in a unisex Maple Tan colour which looks great on both boys and girls. The soles are suede and the interior is soft moose hide, so your baby is going to feel extremely comfortable in these soft sole moccasins, perfect for early walkers. Children love to walk barefoot and kids tend to take their socks off all the time so these children's moccasin slippers are perfect as they protect your child’s feet from cold or slippery surfaces yet feel natural on their feet. These cute infant/baby genuine moose hide leather moccasin come in child sizes: small, medium and large. Since babies grow so fast you are better to have the moccasins fit a little loose than too tight. Small measures 4", Medium measure 4 ½", and Large measures 5 ½".
- Fit: size Small measures 4", size Medium measure 4 ½", and size Large measures 5 ½"
- 100% Canadian handmade
- Genuine moose hide leather
- Moccasins are Maple Tan colour
- Rawhide wrap around laces
- Draw string for tightening
- Soft suede sole - no added sole
- Embossed bear paw stamp on sole
- Indoor & outdoor use (soft terrain)
- Available in size baby small, medium and large
- Made by Native American company: Bastien Industries