These men's genuine sheepskin slippers will make you feel like a bear in winter and are a favourite for men. They are the warmest and coziest style of indoor slippers as they are handmade from genuine sheepskin in Silverfox fur colour. Sheepskin is known to help regulate your body temperature ensuring that you feel warm but not overheated. Sheepskin offers both winter warmth and summer solace. The exterior of the men's real sheepskin slippers is a durable suede leather and they come in three colours including Navy, Black and Brown (the brown suede has brown sheepskin to match).
The genuine sheepskin cuff is low-cut and sits below the ankles. They come with a cushioned removable insole for ultra comfort and easy washing. (They come with complete washing instructions). The sole is an ultra-durable suede sole. They are available in men's sizes Small to XX-Large (size 7-15).
- Fit: Same as regular shoe size, half size order up (10½ order size 11)
- 100% Canadian handmade
- Warm shearling wool lining
- Genuine suede leather exterior
- Sheepskin slippers are Navy, Brown or Black colour
- Leather trim around opening
- Soft suede sole
- Indoor use
- Removable insole
- Available in size men's 7-15
- Made by Canadian company: Garneau & Co.
You may wash your sheepskin and suede slippers following three simple steps:
• Machine wash on a gentle cycle or hand wash using cold water. Use a mild detergent.
• Air dry only. Keep away from direct heat.
• Closed back styles have a cushioned removable insole that can be washed separately.