These beautiful and luxurious mukluks offer fashion and warmth for girls. They are handmade from genuine suede leather in three stylish colours which include Burgundy, Black and Tobacco. They have many fashionable accents including traditional Native American style beading on the vamp, a faux fur collar/trim all the way around each boot and of course the pompoms that are a signature trademark to mukluks. They are considered mid-calf height and are 8" tall. These child and youth real suede leather mukluk boots a perfect for outdoor use in colder month as they have a black gum/crepe sole. For warmth they have a warm and thick fleece lining. We carry sizes M-XXL (Child 9 to Junior 3).
- Fit: Same as shoe size, if in doubt order up (children's feet grow fast)
- 100% Canadian handmade
- Genuine cowhide suede leather
- Moccasin boots are Black, Tobacco Brown or Burgundy colour
- Hand-sewn butterfly beaded design on vamp
- Faux fur collar around shaft
- Decorative fake fur pom poms on sides with laces
- Warm fleece lining
- Crepe gum rubber sole
- Outdoor use
- Available in size child 9 - junior 3
- Made by Canadian company: Eugène Cloutier Inc.
We gladly accept returns of unworn merchandise purchased from MoccasinsCanada.com for a refund or exchange within 30 days of original purchase. Please note customer pays postage for the return. The Brown Bear covers the shipping for the replacement item. For more information please visit our returns page.