These beautiful mukluks winter boots are sure to turn heads. They are knee-high mukluks and reach approximately 16" from the ground up. The opening/calf circumference is approximately 14" around.
These ladies insulated mukluks are Canadian handmade from genuine suede leather in cozy Mocha Brown colour and they have a matching real rabbit fur collar around the boot shaft. They have a traditional Native style hand-beaded vamp and a pattern on the front.
These women's tall mukluk winter boots have a durable outdoor crepe sole in tan and they have a fleece lining throughout the foot bed and the shaft. They are easy to slip on and off and we carry women’s sizes 5-10. They fit the same as your regular shoe size. They do not come in half sizes, if you wear a half size order down to the nearest full size. (9 ½ or size 9). For more instructions on how to clean and care for you mukluks click here.
- Fit: Same as regular shoe size, half size order down (9½ order size 9)
- 100% Canadian handmade
- Genuine suede leather
- Mukluks are Mocka Brown colour
- Real matching rabbit fur collar around shaft
- Decorative rabbit fur pom poms on sides with laces
- Hand-sewn beaded design on vamp & front
- Knee high approximately 16" tall
- Crepe gum rubber sole
- Warm fleece lining throughout
- Outdoor use
- Available in women's size 5-10
- Made by Canadian company: Eugène Cloutier Inc.
NO return on FINAL CLEARANCE mukluks